Thank you for your interest in Joining the Victorian
Flagmarshalling Team. There a few steps that you will need complete before you
can go trackside, below is the process that contains a series of links to
assist you in getting trackside as soon as possible.
Click here to view the Safety Briefing and Site Induction notes for Officials.
- Complete the online application form - this means we know who you are and we can let you know about upcoming events.
- Visit the Motorsport Australia website to complete the Online
Introductory Officials Course to obtain your Officials Licence.
- If you are over 18, you must apply for your
mandatory Working with Children Accreditation. There is no charge for Volunteers
- If you are under 18, complete the under 18 Motorsport
Australia Disclaimer Form and download and read the Motorsport Australia Junior Officials Pre-Event Briefing Notes.
- Visit the Motorsport Australia Resources page for
more information and links once you have received your Working With Childrens Check number.
- Once you have your Motorsport Australia Licence
Number and WWCC Accreditation you are all set to go. Let us know by updating your details in your membership portal
- You are ready to start attending events. You will be paired with an experienced official who will guide you through what you need to do to be a competent trackside marshal.