Thank you for your interest in Joining the Victorian
Flagmarshalling Team. There a few steps that you will need complete before you
can go trackside, below is the process that contains a series of links to
assist you in getting trackside as soon as possible.
Click here to view the Safety Briefing and Site Induction notes for Officials.
- Complete the online application form.
- If under 18, complete the under 18 Motorsport
Australia Disclaimer Form and download and read the Motorsport Australia Junior Officials Pre-Event Briefing Notes.
- Visit the Motorsport Australia website to complete the Online
Introductory Officials Course Training &
Upgrading form to obtain your General Official Licence.
- If you are over 18, you must apply for your
mandatory Working with Children Accreditation. There is no charge for Volunteers
- Visit the Motorsport Australia Resources page for
more information and links once you have received your Working With Childrens Check number.
- Once you have your Motorsport Australia Licence
Number and WWCC Accreditation you are all set to go. Let us know by updating your details in your membership portal and completing our upgrade request form.
- You will now have to complete 10 days trackside
and be assessed as a competent trackside marshal.