- Welcome to VFT Members Area
Here you will find everything you need to stay up to date and function as a fully equipped and efficient flagmarshal! Use the menu bar on the left to find out more information about the club, events, people and more.
- VFT Answering Service. Phone number 03 8796 5321
- Postal Address: PO Box 5140 Frankston South Vic 3199
- We are on Flexibuzz [formerly] Tiqbiz: Setup_guide
- Articles and pictures for Facebook page send to socialmedia at vicflag.org.au
- CAMS_Medication Info Officials_2016
- Changes to Working with Children Safety Act on 1st August, details will be in the May Magazine. Also, from CAMS Officials_WWCC_FAQ
- Join the Shannons Club today.
- General Meeting: 12th October 2017, at 8.00 PM.
- MG Car Club
- Unit 53 & 54 EASTERN BUSINESS CENTRE
- 41-49 NORCAL ROAD NUNAWADING
WMRC 3 Winton: 23-24th September – Event Information
Entry on both days is via Fox St. Anyone who does not have a Winton Officials pass will need to stop at the Credentials office to get a pass for the event. Parking is in front of the Media Centre.
Sign on and briefings will be in the Media Centre. Flag briefing will be at 7:45am, followed by the main briefing at 8am.
Breakfast will be available in the canteen at $10. Plus there will be a dinner provided for officials on Saturday night.